|Location||Portugal, SOUTHERN EUROPE|
In line with our ambitious growth plan, UNITE Talent Solutions is looking to hire an exceptional Research Associate to help grow our firm globally.
This is a key position reporting to one of our Senior Consultants. You will be responsible for the intelligence behind the search monitoring specific markets, industry trends and highlighting potential opportunities to help identify and win new business.
We only want to hire the very best, and for the right person we offer an exceptional opportunity with a progressive career path.
- Conduct excellent background research to deliver value added market and client knowledge in the form of credible, client ready documentation.
- Participate in client briefing calls and build target list, define role and key hiring criteria. End-to-end search execution from client brief to delivery of final long-list.
- Consistently identify and qualify high quality, high performance candidates for our clients and build a network of top candidates.
- Manage all day to day research activities with allocated assignments.
Key Hiring Criteria
- Minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment or executive search mandates within the technology sector.
- Highly dedicated, hardworking and organised
- Expert knowledge of technology sector : cloud, internet & e-commerce, mobility and digital consumer. Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points and provide relevant insights
- Excellent computer skills, high attention to detail and ability to consistently produce quality documentation to a very high standard
- Cultural fit : honesty, integrity, high business intellect, ambition, passion, drive, humility
In return, we offer :
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our firm
- A competitive compensation & commission plan
- Dynamic, fun, empowered and international environment