Reporting to the Global VP of Sales, the Director of Sales for North America will provide leadership and coordination of the company’s sales function. Key duties include developing sales strategies, sales plans, forecasts, and new channel development in coherence with the overall goals of the company.
· Develop and implement strategic sales plans in line with corporate goals.
· Direct sales forecasting activities through clearly defined goals and KPI’s.
· Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price scheduling, and discount rates.
· Direct channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales quotas and goals.
· Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and drive sales of all products across the household appliance and consumer electronic segments.
· Develop partnerships with new and existing retailers and distribution partners.
· Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of competitors.
· 12+ years sales experience managing multiple accounts including e-commerce
· Proven track record in sales with top retailers in consumer electronics and home appliances
· Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills
· Ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Solutions and strategically oriented
· Entrepreneurial spirit with lots of energy
· Ability to collaborate and lead teams
· Self-motivated with drive and enthusiasm
· Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
· Strong sense of initiative and ability to work remotely