|Location||Portugal, SOUTHERN EUROPE|
In line with our ambitious growth plan, UNITE Talent Solutions is looking to hire an entrepreneurial high end retained search professional in Lisbon area.
This is a key position reporting directly to the Managing Director of our firm. You will be responsible for building solid client relationship and perform full management of search assignments for some of the best brands in technology. You will able to develop the intelligence behind the search monitoring specific markets, industry trends and highlighting potential opportunities to help identify and win new business.
- Conduct excellent background research to deliver value added market and client knowledge in the form of credible, client ready documentation
- Participate in client briefing calls and build target list, define role and key hiring criteria. End-to-end search execution from client brief to delivery of final short-list
- Consistently identify and qualify high quality, high performance candidates for our clients and build a network of top candidates
- Manage all day to day research activities with allocated assignments
Key Hiring Criteria
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruitment or executive search mandates within the technology sector, preferably
- Highly dedicated, hardworking and organised
- Knowledge of technology sector : cloud, internet & e-commerce, mobility and digital consumer. Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points and provide relevant insights
- Excellent computer skills, high attention to detail and ability to consistently produce quality documentation to a very high standard
- Cultural fit : honesty, integrity, high business intellect, ambition, passion, drive, humility
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com