|Location||Portugal, SOUTHERN EUROPE|
In line with our ambitious growth plan, UNITE Talent Solutions is looking to hire an entrepreneurial high end retained search professional to help grow our firm globally.
This is a key position reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for building solid client relationship and perform full management of search assignments for some of the best brands in technology. You will able to develop the intelligence behind the search monitoring specific markets, industry trends and highlighting potential opportunities to help identify and win new business.
We only want to hire the very best and for the right person we offer an exceptional opportunity.
- Map out and manage major account development plans, network through accounts to build relationship with key decision makers to identify new business opportunities
- Manage all recruitment activities from initial client brief to completed placement
- Act as focal point for all client and candidate management
- Consistently identify and qualify high quality, high performance candidates for our clients and build a network of top candidates
Key Hiring Criteria
- Minimum of 5 years success in retained search preferably within the technology sector.
- Successful track record with a demonstrable achievement of personal billings, ability to identify and win new business, develop existing accounts and win high levels of repeat business.
- Expert knowledge of technology sector : cloud, internet & e-commerce, mobility and digital consumer. Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points and provide relevant insights
- High attention to detail and ability to consistently produce quality documentation to a very high standard.
- Cultural fit : honesty, integrity, high business intellect, ambition, passion, drive, humility
In return, we offer :
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our firm
- A competitive compensation & commission plan
- Dynamic, fun, empowered and international environment