|Location||Monaco, SOUTHERN EUROPE|
We are a privately held Executive Search firm founded in 2001, headquartered in Monaco and focusing on the recruitment of senior level sales, management and leadership functions for fast growth technology companies across EMEA.
In line with our business plan, we are looking to expand by hiring an experienced Sales Manager in Monaco. You will be in charge of business development, sales forecasting as well as have total account ownership, from end to end delivery through to account development, ensuring both high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Your role will cover:
•Business Development: identify sales leads, negotiate and win new contracts, develop new and existing business accounts. Accurate sales forecasting research, identify and approach all candidates to build a longlist within agreed timescales.
•Client Management: manage all day to day activities with allocated clients, in particular work with HR and hiring managers to define role, key hiring criteria and timescales. Weekly communication and reporting to receive a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the process.
•Candidate Management: establish and maintain a working relationship with all candidates selected to longlist. Work with all candidates to qualify motivation, suitability and affordability. Interview all candidates to further qualify potential client fit. Prepare all candidates selected to client interview. Debrief candidates following client interview. Offer management and close.
1. 5+ years’ experience of managing the end to end recruitment of sales and management roles within the technology sector preferably
2. Solid client relationships to develop accounts and “win” repeat business, negotiation and closing skills, motivation for sales
3. Good understanding of Networking and IT markets, the players, technology and industry trends.
4. Track record of achievement of personal sales targets
5. Potential to grow to take a lead role in the business as we expand.
Salary & Benefits
UNITE offers a unique opportunity for the right person to join a fun and entrepreneurial team that is building a growing and dynamic business.
If you feel that you wish to be part of our business and that you can offer the dedication and skills required, we will offer you challenge and rewards. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.