We are looking for a Vice President LATAM to join our client’s senior management team. The ideal candidate will have a proven senior level sales track record selling new products into the military/government and commercial security markets. The candidate should also have a proven track record of developing a strong network of reps and resellers in the Latin American region. Additionally, the VP will play an important strategic and operational role in relevant sales-related business planning in the region. The successful candidate will be a team player and have a roll up the sleeve attitude. The VP will be responsible to be in the field selling and achieving a mutually agreed sales quota. It is truly a hands-on development and selling position which reports directly to the CEO.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
· Increase revenue in the military/government, and the commercial security in Latin America
· Ability to identify where to sell products at senior military/government and commercial levels
· Develop and grow strategic partnerships with large defense contractors
· P & L responsibility
· Ensures the professional preparation and delivery of sales presentations, sales proposals, and responses to RFP’s.
· Define and analyze metrics that measure the success of sales reps and partners.
· Provides forecasts to senior level management
· YTD vs. quota and reasons for attainment/under achievement
· Knowledge of military/government procurement process
· Strong experience selling new product into new markets
· Proven ability to inspire, lead and collaborate across all levels of the organization
· Able and willing to travel up to 60% of the time within the region
· Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
· Self-drive to achieve personal and team goals
· Military/security background a plus
· Experience selling into the military/government and commercial markets
· Experience dealing with major integrators
· Experience selling into the oil and gas industry a plus
· 10+ sales experience (military/commercial security)
· Experience in both direct, indirect and channel sales
· BS or BA degree required
Fluent English and Spanish required