This is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges. Position requires strategic thinking/planning coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Setting up the overall sales strategies.
- Sell the organization’s products or services to and maintain relationships with existing national named accounts.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining assigned accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service, for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Prepare formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision making processes and overcomes objectives to closure, and closes sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Execute sales business plans/strategies and related budgets for core business and growth initiatives to achieve the SP sales revenue targets and margin targets.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of client requirements, barriers, organizational political boundaries, decision-making processes and technical influencing processes.
- Must understand organization’s business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how the company’s technical value added solutions will address those needs.
- Research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and developing leads, and act to close deals.
- Determine market strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of assigned accounts.
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management).
- Develop opportunities across the company solution portfolio while effectively selling solutions/services using technical, customer and organizational knowledge to influence and build trusting relationships.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure the CRM database is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis.
- Develop strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Existing Telecommunications Networking Portfolio.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills, solution selling and presentation abilities, client interfacing and customer-focused approach.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in Communications/Telco industry, specifically with Service Providers.
- Ability to travel.
- Creative and innovative in his/her approach to problem solving.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work remotely.
- 6-10 years experience in direct sales role in a relevant environment.
- Long lasting track record and signiﬁcant direct work experience and Enterprise focus within the Telecommunications vertical.
- Experience with Internet related software or systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or IT/Engineering related discipline required; Masters preferred
Fluent Spanish and English required
Home based role