We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing European based team.
As a core part of the company strategy, we seek to hire a Head of Product Marketing for Europe who will report to the VP, EMEA Sales and Marketing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
The role consists of two parts:
- Developing and managing Product Strategy in EMEA region.
- Planning and executing Digital Marketing Activities in DACH, Nordics and new markets to build our online presence in these regions.
- Lead the Product Price strategies together with EMEA Commercial Director for whole EMEA region.
- Develop EMEA Digital Marketing Strategies, identify goals and objectives together with Head of Digital Marketing, Online Channel and Global Communications.
- Execute the Online PR activities (Social Media paid and organic, Influencers, Content Marketing) and Email marketing that are in line with strategies developed with Global Communications Network with Journalists, Editors and Digital Influencers in DACH, Nordics and new regions.
- Coordinate offline PR activities in DACH, Nordics and new Regions.
- Execute and measure Digital Advertising Campaigns (Display Ads SEM, Retargeting, Social Media Ads) in DACH, Nordics and new regions that are in line with strategies developed with Global Communications.
- Manage execution of all shopfront activities (merchandising, training, demo days, etc.) in DACH, Nordics and new regions that are in line with global strategies.
- Own development of all shopfront merchandising point of sales (POS) and training materials in EMEA regions.
- Manage translations of all marketing communications (website, POS, training materials, etc.) in DACH, Nordics and new regions.
- Strong understanding of online tools and performance metrics.
- High level knowledge of long term pricing management.
- Strong understanding of managing social media channels and platforms.
- A confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills.
- Good analytical skills, and adept in working with all business tools (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with lots of energy.
- Self motivated with drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent team worker.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Creative and innovative in his/her approach to problem solving.
- Excellent presentation skills; Good report writing skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work remotely.
- 6-8 years European Sales and Marketing experience in Product Marketing and/or Digital Marketing.
Management Consulting experience is plus
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred.
Fluent in English and German, additional languages are plus.