We are looking for a Junior Account Manager who will be responsible for our client’s retail and e-tail business in France. Background in retail and consumer electronics is strongly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be the primary contact for some key retail and/or ecommerce partners
- You will create and execute joint business plans with your customers
- You will coordinate cross functional teams (sales, marketing, pricing) in order to develop and execute business plans
- Your business plan will include forecasting, product introductions, promotions…
- You will contribute to weekly and monthly reports and track our KPIs
- You will engage with customers as much as possible, and at all levels of the customers’ organizations.
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable with office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Growth mindset, always learning and looking for new solutions
- Comfortable looking at the big picture and also managing the details of your business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively articulate market dynamics and business needs
- Ability to manage priorities, solve problems and make decisions
- Adaptable, resilient and resourceful
- Minimum 3 years experience in a consumer retail/ecommerce environment
- Sales experience with consumer electronics products
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing
Fluent English and French