|Location||Monaco, SOUTHERN EUROPE|
We are looking for an experienced and competent Event Manager as a Partner to help make our future Vroom Summit technology events a success.
Above all, you must understand marketing and promotion techniques, be able to bring sponsors and an extensive network of journalists as well as have good knowledge of local businesses and authorities.
You will oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience and ensure they are successful and cost-effective.
• Produce detailed proposals for each event and plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Press office – liaise with local and international press and local authorities
• Prepare communication content, press releases and social media content
• Research and manage relations with sponsors and partners
• Research venues, suppliers, contractors, and negotiate prices
• Manage and coordinate all pre-event planning and operations, organizing guest speakers, delegates, medias
• Ensure each event runs smoothly and to budget and resolve any problems that might occur
• Analyze each events success and prepare reports
• Proven experience as event manager and skilled in project management
• Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
• A problem-solver
• Customer-service oriented
• A team player with leadership skills
If you feel that this corresponds to you, and you wish to become a Partner, please email your CV to email@example.com